The Patient Program for the 6th World Systemic Sclerosis Congress will consist of interactive sessions of lectures by specialists, followed by patients stories, hints on how to overcome difficulties and questions and answers time. Among others, the main topics (*) will deal with:
- News from research
- What to know as newly diagnosed patient
- How can life with scleroderma be improved? (Exhaustion and pain and how to deal with it)
- Pulmonary fibrosis and pulmonary hypertension
- Hands cares
- Intestinal and urinary tract problems
- Scleroderma in children and adolescents
- Localized Morphea
Lectures will be given in English and most of them will be translated into Czech, Hungarian, German and Spanish.
Some topics and workshops will be covered in smaller groups.
(*) all topics are subject to change until the publication of the definitive program on the FESCA official website https://fesca-scleroderma.eu