For any information and/or reservation please contact the Official Housing Bureau and Travel Agency of the congress:
AIM Group International – AIM Italy – Milan Office
Via G. Ripamonti, 129 – 20141 Milan, Italy
Phone: +39 02 566011
Fax: +39 02 56609043
Rooms at preferential rates have been reserved in Milan for the period of the Congress.
Please ensure your hotel reservation is made by 15th of April 2019. After this date, room availability is not guaranteed.
Please Note – IMPORTANT
A minimum stay of 2 nights is requested.
Guarantee/Payment of Hotel Reservation
The total amount due for the stay will be charged on the credit card upon confirmation of the booking.
AIM Group International – AIM Italy – Milan Office will issue an invoice for the charged amount.
UE citizens will be demanded to fill in Tax Nr in accordance to UE regulations.
Any change or cancellation of the hotel reservation must be sent in written to AIM Group International – AIM Italy – Milan Office.
– Any written cancellation within the 2nd of February 2019: No penalty, refund of the total paid.
– Any written cancellation between 2nd Feb and 2nd April 2019: 30% of payment will be kept as cancellation fee and the remaining amount will be refunded
– Any written cancellation from the 3rd April 2019: NO refund will be provide for any change or any cancellation
The rooms booked will be available to the participants for the first night of the reservation. In case of no-show reservations will be automatically cancelled, rooms will be reassigned and the hotel will not refund the payment received.
MILAN CITY TAX – IMPORTANT
City tax are not included in the rates:
- € 5,00 per person per night for guests staying at 5-star hotels
- € 5,00 per person per night for guests staying at 4-star hotels
- € 4,00 per person per night for guests staying at 3-star hotels
The tax will be charged up to a maximum of 10 nights per stay.
AIM Group International will be at your disposal for any information about hotel reservations.
Group reservations will follow special group conditions and are not available online: please contact us in order to obtain “Terms and conditions for groups”